Graduate students, who experience circumstances that prevent them from enrolling the  semester they were admitted to and wish to be considered for a single-semester change in their admission, must submit a completed Admissions Deferral (AD) request form to the Graduate College. Admission Deferrals are not automatic and are at the discretion of the Graduate College and graduate program.