Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Advisement for Nondegree-Seeking Graduate Students

Academic advising for nondegree-seeking student is provided by an adviser in the Graduate College.

Students taking classes through the Stillwater campus or distance learning can contact the Graduate College at 405.744.6368 or

Students taking classes at OSU-Tulsa can contact the OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services Center (GSSC), located in Main Hall 1101.  To schedule an appointment with a GSSC representative call 918.594.8445 or email