Skip Navigation
Oklahoma State University

Newly Admitted Graduate Students

Graduate students, who experience circumstances that prevent them from enrolling theĀ  semester they were admitted to and wish to be considered for a single-semester change in their admission, must submit a completed Admissions Deferral (AD) request form to the Graduate College. Admission Deferrals are not automatic and are at the discretion of the Graduate College and graduate program.