Graduate Student Success Center
Located in the Heart of the Stillwater CampusRooms are equipped with audio and video capabilities for meetings and conference calls.
Gather. Learn. Do. Experience. Write.
The Graduate Student Success Center is a space for graduate students to gather, work on group projects, access the Graduate Writing Center, attend activities for the 360° Critical Skills for Career Success program and more.
A Place for All Graduate Students.
- Career Power Hours
- Leadership Development Series for graduate students
- Colleague Circles
Reserve a Room
We have three spaces that you can book:
- 101A-Small conference room with TV, PC and web cam (6 person occupancy)
- 101B-Small conference room with TV, PC and web cam (8 person occupancy)
- The Commons, a flexible space with integrated video and audio to facilitate web-conferencing (40 max occupancy)
Graduate Writing Center
Dedicated graduate students are here to assist you in your writing endeavors!
- Virtual, synchronous and asynchronous (e-tutoring) options available
- Mondays 3-5 PM,Tuesdays and Wednesdays 3-6 PM drop in hours at the GSSC