SOCIETY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTISTS
Society for Environmental Scientists
The Society for Environmental Scientists (SES) is a multi-disciplinary organization of graduate students at Oklahoma State University (OSU) who are interested in environmental sciences and environmentally-related issues.
- Connect with environmental scientists in campus and off-campus groups
- Interact and share research, ideas, and experiences
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary research
- Promote and advance the recognition and status of environmental sciences on campus
- Opportunities for grants and travel; and
- Participate in environmentally-related projects
- Become an example of leadership, academic excellence and professional advancement.
To enhance the experience of graduate students interested in environmental sciences/issues by fostering communication, influencing the academic program, and promoting developmental activities.
All majors are welcome. SES fosters the interests of students in biological sciences, ecology, chemistry, geology, atmospheric science, oceanography, geography, ethics, economics, sociology, anthropology, journalism, history, political science, and engineering.
Monthly Social Gatherings
For more information on SES and upcoming activities please contact email@example.com