International Student Check-in
International Student Check-in with the Graduate College:
New international students arriving at OSU for the Fall 2022 semester are required to check in with the Graduate College before enrolling.
Steps to complete this check-in are provided below:
- Please complete your check-in with the ISS office before contacting our office.
- New arrival students must visit the Graduate College in person after August 8th.
- Our team is available from 08:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.
- Due to COVID protocol, only 3 students at a time are allowed in the office for check-in.
- Make sure to bring your passport and original degree certificate.
The Admissions team may keep your Degree Certificate for processing. Once your documents have been processed, the Graduate College will contact you to collect your originals. The processing can take 3-4 weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact your Admissions Officer by
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 405-744-6368.